Banking 24 hours a day FREE!!
Telephone Banking is your connection to First Bank of Wyoming, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With Telephone Banking, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries.
- Determine most recent transactions on your account.
- Verify deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
Using Telephone Banking and Main Menu
Using Telephone Banking
Before using First Bank of Wyoming's Telephone Banking, please make sure you have your account number(s) handy. It appears at the top right corner of your statement or the bottom of your check. You will also need your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access InTouch. The first time you call, your PIN will be your social security number. You will be prompted to change your PIN to a more meaningful, private personal identification number for future access.
- First, call 1-888-926-6632 from any touch tone phone.
- Please wait for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you. You will be offered a series of menu options. To access these selections from the Opening Menu, simply press the corresponding number(s) on your touch-tone phone.
Checking or Money Market Information
Certificates of deposit and individual retirement accounts
Place stop payment of a check
Report lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card
Transfer to First Bank of Wyoming's customer service
# Terminate call