First Investor Account
If you are wanting to earn higher interest on your money while still maintaining access to your funds, then our First Investor Money Market Account is an ideal choice:
- Only a $50 minimum deposit required to open this account.
- Only a $2,500 minimum daily balance requirement to avoid a $5 monthly fee.
- Imaged checks are returned with your statements.
- Only a $50.00 minimum deposit required to open this account
- Competitive Interest Rate
- Only a $150 minimum balance requirement to avoid a $1.50 monthly fee
- This fee will not apply if the account owner is a minor or a minor's trust
Certificates of Deposit
First Bank of Wyoming pays competitive interest rates on CDs and are insured to $250,000 by the FDIC. Call toll free for current interest rate quotes: 1-800-377-6909.
Other fees may apply. See Schedule of Fees for details.
To Assist In Opening Your New Business Accounts, We May Request The Following:
- SSN or TIN of Owner
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- TIN of LLC
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement
- TIN of Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
- Certificate of Partnership
- TIN of Organization
- If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
- If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
- If not tax-exempt, authorize letter
- TIN of Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation